System Messages

This forum is for members of the Apiary Investment Fund. To learn more about how to get involved, sign up now or fill out the form below and preview the training right now!

200 Period moving averages do not show up on my charts

Back to Forums

Rhetta.hovdal

200 Period moving averages do not show up on my charts

200 Period moving averages do not show up on my charts. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thu, 01/21/2016 - 8:51pm

Chuck B

Make sure you load MORE than 200 periods :-)

- Chuck B

Rhetta.hovdal

Thanks, where would I do that? Chart settings doesn't seem to have an area to modify the number of periods

Chuck B

You have to change the "default" number of bars when you load a new chart.

- Chuck B

poole

hi there, do you have to change the default number of bars every time you load a new chart? or can you change a setting so it automatically loads a specific amount of bars every time you open a chart without you having to change the amount? hope that makes sense
Many Thanks

kbeach01

I haven't seen too much in the way of updates and improvements to Alveo lately but it would be nice just to click a symbol and load a chart and be able to adjust the number of bars from within. I think a better way to go is for Apiary to get an agreement with Ninja Trader or Esignals or any other platform provider to interface with. I'm still waiting on Ichimouku.

poole

yes definitely, I agree

amclaughlin01

I was looking around Alveo settings and did not see anywhere that you could enter a default number of bars... Seems you can save everything else as part of the template except for the number of bars.

Cyberzen

I'd like to be able to modify periods on the fly instead of having to open a new chart, set, place and close out the old one. Every moment of time that can be saved is valuable, especially in volatile periods. But this feature will have to wait to be voted up highly to get attention.

bratra

I hope we get an update like this soon