System Messages

This forum is for members of the Apiary Investment Fund. To learn more about how to get involved, sign up now or fill out the form below and preview the training right now!

Bahamas new E-currency - the effects of change to the antiquated money transfer system established in 1973?

Back to Forums

rdarcewilson

Bahamas new E-currency - the effects of change to the antiquated money transfer system established in 1973?

Hello Shawn and Everyone,

recently the Bahama islands announced that in October they will implement their new digital currency, please check this is not a crypto currency, it is a digital eqivilant 1 to 1 value to the regular Bahamian dollar.  Get this they named it SAND dollar.  as great of a joke as this may seem it is real. 

reference new article here

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-09-15/bahamas-plans-nationw...

my questions relates to this antiquated system that appears to be starting a transformation.  Ripple XRP, is suppose to be that transformation.   I am very new to this trading and wonder if you (Shawn) or any one in this forum, see the same future. that I am seeing.  And if so, what the impact will be on trading FOREX. 

I personally dont see it effect the trading of forgien currency, just updating a federal / world transferring system.  This is where the purchase of RIPPLE XRP at 25 cents today could yield a very high return investing in this platform.  

I look forward to the discussion, shout out to my friends and supporters Loren Miner, Jim Cooper and Steve Ramona

Newbie, - Darce Wilson 

Las Vegas Nevada, 

Lic, Realtor, MLO and Life Insurance rep with AIG.

Wed, 09/30/2020 - 11:22am

suzanne989

Interesting