System Messages

This forum is for members of the Apiary Investment Fund. To learn more about how to get involved,
sign up now for a 14 day free trial or fill out the form below and preview the training right now!

INTRODUCTION

Back to Forums

wishwg1

INTRODUCTION

HELLO: MY NAME IS WALTER GRIDIRON GLAD TO BE HERE THANKS FOR HAVING ME

Sun, 03/24/2019 - 3:26pm

DaleSullivan

Welcome to the Apiary family. May the trades be ever in your favor.

guarddogone

Hi Walter. I have learned from my experience going thru the levels that the fastest way to get done is to limit one's losses to 0.5 to 2 % per day. From my experience in the Silver Level, I was doing well and could do no wrong until I held on to my position too long and ended up losing most of my profit and wrecking my stats. I had to go back to my trading plan and make up the loss which cost me Time and Money. Hopefully this is helpful as you advance thru the trading levels.

nick.spicer

Welcome to the hive :)

luthercolt

Just achieved Gold 1 and will begin trading it tomorrow. I found Silver 11 & 111 difficult and took longer than I expected. My advice is to trade .01 lots and keep a tight stop loss like 2 to 5 pips depending on the pair you trade. I like to trade gold but the spread is wide at 0.9 pips and one needs to watch SL & be sure of trend. Good luck and good trading to all.

rick80138

Welcome and good luck. A path lined with $ signs lies ahead. Enjoy the journey.

wassim.m.saleh

Welcome Walter , good luck during your trading journey

shawnherring13

Welcome to the hive.

Funded. Reached Gold 3. It took some time but i finally achieved it. To all the people out there. Don't give up. You can do it. The best thing i can recommend to achievement is to stay dedicated and focused. The biggest thing that helped me was i started an excel spreadsheet and started to keep track of my trading. by day, week, and overall. Also kept track of my last 100 wins and loses. Just wanted to pass on some motivation and maybe some strategy help.