System Messages

This forum is for members of the Apiary Investment Fund. To learn more about how to get involved, sign up now or fill out the form below and preview the training right now!

Problems after recent 1.3.2 update

Back to Forums

rkwarner2

Problems after recent 1.3.2 update

Hello Hive!

I updated Alveo from 1.3.1 to 1.3.2 today and I've had a couple problems. First, after the initial install I got a message when trying to log in saying "internal Error". I rebooted my computer, and that seemed to fix the log in issue. But after logging in, I can't bring up any charts. I have my Market Watch window open and I can see the priceses change, so I believe I'm fully connected,  See attached picture for error message.

AttachmentSize
Alveo Chart Error.PNG35.53 KB
Tue, 05/19/2015 - 7:52pm

nick.spicer

Hi rkwarner2,

I'm with you, I had the same issue earlier; I re-installed alveo and still had the 'internal error' message. Thanks to your advice, I did reboot my computer a second time and that seemed to have fixed the issue for now! Thank you!

In the 'Alveo crash' thread, BobB48 had a good idea and let us know to just click 'okay' on the warning dialog until it closes all bad charts, then try loading a new chart (no templates or workspaces, start fresh).

It did work for me after I rebooted, hope this helps for now. I agree - I hope the culprit code can be found and 'neualyzed'.

Chuck B

SEE COLTON'S 11:59 am EDT POST !!! :-)

https://apiaryfund.com/forum/note-about-alveo-server-expansion?page=0#new

- Chuck B