System Messages

This forum is for members of the Apiary Investment Fund. To learn more about how to get involved, sign up now or fill out the form below and preview the training right now!

Very slow Forum and site performance - Ticket 80983

Back to Forums

robunited

Very slow Forum and site performance - Ticket 80983

All week long the Forum has had very slow response times, with many time outs.

Today I can't load any recording from the Library.

I've opened a ticket with support to let them know.

If you also experience this, you can add this to support ticket: 80983

(Thanks for your email! Your request (80983) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.")

Maybe a good idea to get more feedback from multiple users across different places on the Globe, into one ticket.

Sat, 01/25/2020 - 2:24am

shinkee

Not sure if you had already tried this, but the recording no longer works like it used to, you need to click on "Open this recording in a new tab" to be able to watch it.
They've announced it a few months ago in the news forum: https://apiaryfund.com/forum/watching-recording

TheDreamingTrader

Hi ... Please see attached pic showing Where the "Open this recording in a new tab" to be able to watch it. that shinkee mentioned above

I can't for the life of me figure out why the Software / support Geeks at Apiary don't make these essential functions more obvious to us
mere mortals

2020-01-26_23-30-17.gif

robunited

Oh seriously? ;-)

Thanks guys. Yes, that completely by-passed me. I've been focused on the TOS recordings for the past few month.

Cheers.

mike_smith

yup rob, you gotta click that link. They emailed me a long time ago about it. They said it's a technical error they are still working on.

robunited

yes thanks, clicked it, works now.